Giving You The Help You Need To Handle A Personal Injury Claim
If you suffer a serious injury as the result of someone else’s negligence, you have a right to seek full compensation for the damages you have suffered. Unfortunately, insurance companies do not pay large damage claims without a fight.
At Satterley & Kelley PLLC, in Louisville, we are known as trial lawyers who get results. We have recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for people throughout Kentucky. We regularly take on large insurance companies and Fortune 500 companies and win.
We Can Help You After Any Accident
Here are examples of the types of personal injury cases our lawyers handle:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Injuries from car, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Unsafe property conditions — Slip and falls and other accidents caused by spills, uneven pavement or other hazards
- Nursing home negligence — Injuries caused by negligence or abuse in a nursing home or long-term care facility
- Dog bites — Injuries caused by dog attacks
- Unsafe products — Injuries caused by dangerous or defective products
- Fatal accidents — Cases of death caused by the negligent acts of another
- Asbestos claims — Mesothelioma or another illness caused by exposure to asbestos
- Bicycle accidents — Injuries from motor vehicles when riding a bicycle
- Pedestrian accidents — Injuries to a pedestrian caused by a driver
- Railroad worker accidents — Injuries caused by a railroad accident
Our lawyers handle many different kinds of personal injury cases. If you or someone you love was injured by the reckless or careless actions of another, call us for a free consultation.
Speak To A Personal Injury Attorney Today
If someone else’s careless or negligent actions caused you or a loved one to suffer injuries, the attorneys at Satterley & Kelley PLLC are here to help you take legal action. We will be with you every step of the way, protecting your best interests and ensuring you get the compensation you deserve. You do not have to deal with a serious injury alone.
To take advantage of a free initial consultation where you can discuss the details of your case, call our office in Louisville at 502-589-5600 (toll-free at 855-385-9532). You may also complete our contact form if it’s more convenient.