Helping Victims Make The Right Choices After A Car Accident
The sobering reality is that car accidents happen every day and not always by accident. In many cases, deliberate actions such as texting, speeding or driving under the influence lead to catastrophic collisions that injure or kill innocent people.
You should not have to suffer because of the negligence of others. At Satterley & Kelley PLLC, in Louisville, our lawyers take on the insurance companies of careless drivers and win. We have recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients.
We handle all types of motor vehicle accident cases, including:
- Wrecks involving tractor-trailers and other commercial vehicles
- Crashes involving motorcycles
- Collisions with trains
- Accidents involving pedestrians and bicyclists
- Single-car collisions caused by vehicle defects or unsafe roads
- Rollover crashes and rear-end and head-on collisions
- Multi-vehicle crashes
- Wrecks involving uninsured and underinsured motorists
- Distracted driving accidents
- Crashes caused by drunk drivers
Why You Should Seek Legal Advice As Soon As Possible
If you have been involved in a car accident that wasn’t your fault, it is important to speak to an experienced lawyer as soon as possible. Your right to file a personal injury claim is subject to strict time limits. It is crucial to act quickly and preserve your ability to fight for compensation.
Attempting to deal with the insurance company of the at-fault driver on your own can be costly. Insurance adjusters will do almost anything to minimize the amount they have to pay. Here are just a few examples:
- Check your posts on social media for information that can minimize your injury
- Ask you to make a recorded statement and then use your statements against you
- Ask you to sign a release form that will give the insurance company access to all of your medical records — even those that have nothing to do with the accident
- Offer you a lowball settlement that will bring your case to an end
Protect your rights: Understand what steps you should and should not take after a car accident. Review our car accident FAQ for answers to your questions after an accident.
From the negotiation table to the courtroom, our lawyers have the skills and experience to help you get the medical care and financial compensation you need to get your life back on track after an accident.
Want to know if your settlement is fair? We can review the offer made by the insurance company to determine if you’re getting the compensation you need.
Speak To A Car Accident Attorney Today
We are your boots on the ground if you have been injured in a serious accident in Kentucky. Call Satterley & Kelley PLLC to speak with a skilled personal injury lawyer today. Call our office in Louisville at 502-785-8758 (toll-free at 800-655-2117) or complete our contact form to get started.