Holding Manufacturers Accountable When Defective Products Cause Injuries
Defective products are responsible for thousands of personal injuries each year. Small errors in the design, manufacturing and marketing of a product can turn into big problems, often resulting in injury. When a product, deemed safe to use, fails due to a defect, the consequence can be severe pain and suffering, and in some cases, wrongful death.
If it can be proven that those who made the product available to the public — such as the manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and retailers — bear responsibility for your injury, you are entitled to pursue compensation.
Satterley & Kelley PLLC — Helping You Seek And Recover Compensation For Defective Products
The attorneys at our firm have made Satterley & Kelley PLLC a trusted name in the Louisville area and throughout Kentucky in products liability claims. Our lawyers at our firm have helped countless victims and their families recover full and fair compensation for more than 20 years.
Our focus on results and compassion for our clients is why people throughout the Louisville area come to our firm with concerns about the 200-300 product recalls each year,* including for:
- Children’s products and toys
- Cars and tires
- Furniture and household appliances
- Tools and safety equipment, e.g., smoke detectors and fire alarms
- Household products, e.g., cleaning products and food
(*U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission)
There are three types of defects that can cause injury:
- Design defects — These occur when the design of the product is intrinsically dangerous, regardless of how carefully manufactured.
- Manufacturing defects — These occur when there is an error in the manufacturing or assembly process, resulting in a defective product.
- Failure to warn — This occurs when the product is sold without proper labeling, instructions or safety warnings, resulting in misuse of the product.
Turn To An Experienced Team Of Attorneys
Our lawyers are committed to guiding you through this entire process, from beginning to end. We have more than 30 years of combined experience navigating through the challenges of products liability cases. We’ve gone up against Fortune 500 companies and secured the rightful compensation our clients deserved.
Schedule A Free Consultation — Contact Us Today
If you have suffered an injury or the loss of a loved one as a result of a dangerous or defective product, you may have a claim for compensation.
We encourage you to schedule a free initial consultation where you can discuss the details of your case with an experienced personal injury attorney. To reach our office in Louisville, call 502-785-8758 (toll-free at 800-655-2117) or contact us online.